27 September 2016

"En Plein Air" upcoming exhibition

Two days ago:  Yet another landscape painting!  Autumn is here, the weather is very fine and I want to spend as much time outdoors as possible before the wintry cold arrives.

finished painting on location, trees and river in autumn


This week I do some final prep, and then on the weekend we go to hang our landscapes at the Western GM Gallery in Drumheller, AB.  It is the first time I show my landscapes here in Alberta, and quite special for my husband and I to be showing our paintings together.  We are quite excited about seeing our work up in this beautiful gallery!


landscape painting exhibition at Western GN Gallery in Drumheller, October 2016


1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

How wonderful. That is a really special exhibition. I love the photo of the two of you.
That would make a great painting!

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara